tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Countdown 2005...

Lulu called me at 7.20pm asking me to go join them.Since I am already so bored on Christmas Eve,I don't want to be bored this eve too,so I went to join them after my bath at Suntec but later let me know that they have went to Marina Bay.Is was really hard to find them as they can't even describe their location well.I walked all the way to Shears Bridge and to know that they are just near oppsite Marina Hotal.
When I found them,it start to rain again and was rather heavy.The number 1 sad thing,only 4 of them.Youyong,Samq,Lulu and ChongWei only.They were under the umbralla but I wasn't ok.Then we walked aimlessly.Talking crap all the way.
Finally,we decided to go ATS!!!What is this go back there for what?Because LiuQin once told them about the haunted building ATS is in so curious kills the cat,they wanted to look at the building.
While walking to the Lau Pat Sat,Samq suddenly point out a direction and claim it was Steffi.I followed the same direction she pointed but cannot see clearly.A few seconds later I realised I was being played.So do Renjie,he was looking too.Walked to TAPAC and they saw the "errie" building.Hey,I live there for many days during last year Nov and Dec,nothing big happen.
Head for Tanjong Pagar MRT as Samq already wanted to go home liao.and is not even 10.30 yet.This is sad number 2.Come out for what if never do a bit of countdown. :'( and I just got out of house like not long ago you see,people in my house will ask,"I thought you just go out only?"Only the train the rest of us was thinking where to go.Orchard,Clarke Quay,Samq's house or go home.Fruitless.Chongwei and Jieying go home.I wanted to go take a look at the pasar malam in Yishun so I head for Yishun.In the end,the 2 of us sent Samq right to her gate.And the 2 of us head for the nearby Malay coffee shop to eat supper.I am penniless so is Lulu's treat.That's where we did our countdown.We don't even do the countdown.We were eating and chatting throught the years.
After that we walked to Yishun MRT that side,Lulu took a bus home will I took the MRT and transfer another bus in AMK.