tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Pressure Felt...

Pressure Felt...
Went out with Wendy again today.Orchard again,I wanted to see if there are any post Christmas sales or Pre New Year sales.She wanted to buy things for her 2 friend which bought her present.
Went to Far East but empty handed.Head for Isetan to see how much the shirt Pearly bought for my Christmas,in vain too.Next Cineleisure where she bought a watch and a lighter at Heeren.
Next went to OG at Orchard which spoil my mood for the day.Was happily walking around looking at things when we approach this old weird old woman.Wendy was talking about her but did not point at her.I turned to look but I spotted a nice shoes which I was looking for.I went forward to look at the shoes but this idiot old woman came up to me and rudely ask me in Hokkien,"Do you know me".I stared at her and said "no".She reply "Don't know me,good" and walk off.I wanted to pursue the matter and was almost to throw the shoe at her when Wendy caught me hand to stop and control my temper.I relaxed.I swear and don't let me her in the street.Head to PS and took ATS after that.
The thing to debate.Who is Wendy and why she can control my temper.As far as I know,only my brother and *someone* can.Not even my mother can.That's funny?