tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Passport Extension...

Pass Port Extension...
When I got to SIR,I found that the working hours is already over.I remembered that the closing time is 3pm on Saturday.I couldn't get a extension for my passport means I can't go into Malaysia tomorrow.SORRY HUI'ER! :'( I longed to go into Malaysia since my last visit 2 years ago during Chinese New Year.
Mini Concert...
Yesterday,Ying Hong called to go for this concert as she got extra ticket.The mini concert is called Lifeforce Celebration 2004 and the performance include Van Fan Yi Chen and Liu Jia Yue Tuan.Venue is at ACS Tan Chin Tuan Auditorium.
I got there by 197 from Lavender.The bus will stop at AYE,just hope that there is a route into ACSI from the expressway.Luckily there is a very narrow route into the buspark or the school.
Went to the bus stop in front of the school to wait for Ying Hong and friends.We went in like 15 mins late but is like the show started just before we get in.Got seated in the 3/4 row of the seat while behind us almost empty when we were there but was quite occupied later while.
When Van can out,the crowd in front of us cheered DAMN LOUD!This is the Van Fan fan club for sure.His singing was quite good.Next come Liu Jia.The fans was cheering from the the other side of the hall.Their song was very hip-hop,it do bring me on but I still sat in my seat staring.The singers threw posters to the crowd at times.
I was talking to one of Ying Hong's friend during the concert.We got a stupid idea to anger Van.The idea was to shout "I LOVE JAY CHOW" when he is near us.Stupid right but we never do that.Oh yah,the host was Yang Jun Wei.Wanted to call him after the concert but realise that I lost his number after I lost my handphone last time.
After the show,I saw Yiwen and her Sam,Yong Hong's "god brother" and ZUMING!Her face is full of big pimples I told her.She immediately gave me a slap on my shoulder.:D
While I was talking to Zuming outside,I lost Ying Hong so I just walk out myself.While I was walking out,there is this bunch of girls calling out,"Chung Cheng CDC" but I did not take much note. Until they call out again,"Hui Mei Chung Cheng CDC" then I turn my head to look at them as I confirm that they are targeting me.Upon tuening my head I saw them but I don't recognise anyone of them face unitl they pointed out to one girl and said "Hui Mei".Then I vaguely recall that there was a girl who got the same name from drama camp 03.Ok,should be her.I wave at them for awhile as I head for the bus stop to another event at Geylang.
Took bus 14 which is the wrong bus.I have to walk all the way from somewhere near National Stadium to Geylang Lor 3.The weather was cool so did not sweat.Phew!