tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Self Made Busy...

In the morning,will be meeting Alyssa at AMK mac to discuss about the float which will be made in NYJC for their school.I am the extra leg to help out.
After that,meet Pearly in AMK to walk walk for awhile only.Then Simin called me to go back to SNG to play basketball with her and her friend.But before that,went home to eat lunch first.After I packed my bag,I walked to the school.
When you go into SNG,you will have to get a pass from the pretty lady at the counter.Surprisingly the lady still remembers me but don't remember which CCA I belongs to.
Went to the tuckshop and saw Simin and friend and Jovena and friend.Simin they all are waiting for me while Jovena they all are make door gift for the CCA Orientation.Head for basketball court where is it near my "workplace" last time.
Play until like 3pm,Wendy called to ask me to go bowling with hee in the evening.Agreed!Lulu tag along too.
Went to Victors to bowl as usual.After just 2 games it was already 9pm.I got a quite impressing game as I was in a closed game for the 1st 4 frames of the 2 games and the score was rather high to me.After the bowling,we took the bus and transfer to MRT and go home.When hte train reached YCK,Wendy don't let me alight.Wanted me to accompany her home.What to do?