tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Phantom of The Opera...

Phantom of The Opera...
Meet Song Yu and Therene to go for movie today.Is Song Yu's treat,he booked the tickets yesterday night.
Met them at Century Square where they were about to play arcade games there before going for the show.
They played the drum game while I was waiting for Therene to play DDR with me.Yes,we played but for 2 songs only.Don't ask me why 2 songs only...you know well.It's a long time since I last play.Got a touch of the drum game too.
After that,when to the Eng Wah cinema over there to buy things to eat then realise that our movie is shown at Tampines Mall.
At GV there,we bought food and drinks.As usual,it his treat.
The movie was great!(Thought some people in front of us sleep throught)First time I watched it.Singing was mostly how they communicate.So after the show I got the "Singing Communication" virus.I was like singing,"where are we going next?"
Song Yu will be attending a dinner in the evening so he have to go home.On the way out,a girl called me out.I assume she is the Huimei I saw at ACSI that day.Got her number and parted.Took cab to near Songyu's house to take bus.Then I realised that I don't have enough coins to take bus.So I and Therene went to look for any shop to buy things to obtain some coins.
It seems like there is not bus to AMK that side so took a bus to Woodlands with Therene before I take the MRT home.
On the way home,sms LuLu to see if he wants to go Orchard woth me but he was happily shopping with his mother as his mother bought so many things for him.3 pairs of shoes,a computer,a handphone,and many clothings.He claim something is not right or is his mother crazy.I replied him to tell him that maybe his mother wants him to get married and deliver a god-son for her. :D