tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Orchard Shopping...

After School went to Orchard with Wendy as she is looking for a present for her "future uh-eh".And I keep asking her what happen on the Christmas eve that night when she was selling the foams and fancy party packs.Then she was like telling me oh,this guy bought me this that guy bought me that and this guy was.........
Came to know that finally she is in love again. :D You can see the so call "flower eat"(chi qing) in her when she was mentioning about guy who is 2 years older than her,study in NP and how fit he was.OMG!
We went to the shopping centres to see what we can buy and talk every single thing we can find.Finally she bought a watch in Cineleisure and a nice lighter at HMV.Then we head for "new" OG at Orchard Point where that place pushes all my happy mood down to the ground for the while.
No,I didn't quarrel with her.Is a green shirt mad woman who made me abit mad.Wendy was telling me about this mad woman's funny features.Out of curiousity,I glanced at the mad woamn.Ops,I know she looked at me so I point to the shoes in front of her to distract her direction.She came up to me to ask me if I knew her.I paused for a while,understand that she is asking for trouble.If I did say I know her.I will beat her up definately.But since Wendy is there,I pretend I know nothing and told her I don't know her to save a din.But her next reaction angers me.She said "good you don't know me" and walked off.Wanted to go confront her about it but Wendy pulled me back.Lucky for her to do that if not I wouldn't know what will happen next as I am inside OG and many people will be looking at it.
Remembering the last time I beat a mad guy up at a underpass when he just came up to me to say,"Ai,sia lan ah",walked off.I returned back spring on him and beat him up for a moment.There was no one in the underpass that time.Lucky Wendy was there,I have to say again lucky Wendy was there.If not I will have throw the shoe I am holding at her.
Next we head for ATS where Fan just called to remind me that I have a rehearsal in the evening.