tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Wasted...

Supposed to meet Wendy to look for a job somewhere in the north side at 12.30pm where we will be having lunch 1st.Was there early so scout the area for jobs but in the end,I noticed that there is a shop for rent.Will checkout how much the rental is,if lower than I expected I might go for it.
We went to KFC to eat and continue to look for job.In vain,we head for the Sembawand Shopping Centre which is the least possible in Wendy's mindset as that place is a weakling.When in to 2 shops,one of them is a fashion design shop.They said they were looking for long-term supervisor and the next was BATA but Wendy doesn't like.Finally we walked into Sembawang Music,I bought a VALEN HSU cd at cheap price. :D As for Wendy,she filled in a job application form over there.Highly regarded.
She will be meeting her BF after that so,took the shuttle bus back to Sembawang MRT.Walking alongside with her can be some pressure.All guys is eyeing her.We were runningto the bus as it was about to take off and this 4 guys suddenly turn to look at her,stare.
She meet her boi boi while I head for City Link to buy another cd.I got another VALEN HSU cd,the most recent I can find althought it say 2003.Ok,it at a cheap proce again.Imported type ok!After that I slowly walk to ATS.What a nice walk,except that is without *someone*.