tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Chinatown...

After that went to Chinatown for dinner.Wanted to go to the food street to eat but don't understand why I cannot find it when it is just in front of me.So we went into the hawker centre next to it to eat.Up the escalator,we saw the banner on Jap food,we went to look for it.It was located to a corner.We found our seat quite fast.Ordered the food and waited.
Not long after,the food came.The aunty says that she will come in awhile to collect the money from us.But after we ate finish,Lulu alert me that Aunty still didn't come.So you know,we are the poor so POOM!,we are gone.
We went to the ground floor to look for the legenary shop which sell cds very cheap."Huang tian bu fu ku xin ren",we found the shop.It is really cheap.Most is less then $10.He got his Encore cd while I got my VALEN HSU!
Head into the CK to see if there is anything cheap,but no.So we head for ATS.On the way to ATS,we stop by a acrobatic performing group and watch them.I watched it many time but no Renjie.He wanted to watch on so we stayed abit longer.Meanwhile I was thinking what if I got a girlfriend from this troup.There was some Singaporean girls inside you see.
Got to ATS after we watched the "Miss Elastic" performance,to realise that the rehearsal has been cancel.Lulu is very very very happy,because he will have time to go buy his long wanted hamster in Bishan.