tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, January 09, 2005

SPCLS.A...

SPCLS.A
SPCLS.A = Singapore Polytechnic Chinese Language Society Alumnai
Suppose to meet Pearly to go The Arts House to watch but at the amost very last minute,she told me that she got piano lesson at 5pm as my that show start at 3.30pm and so she can't go.I looked for Wendy and YingHong but one was with her uh-eh and the other one was recieveing her bursary.So no choose,I have to look for Lulu again.Wanted to go alone but it will be quite uneasy for me.Lulu is still the best.
Got to there on time,just minutes before the thing start.I was sitting with Benny.We shifted from this corner to another corner to have a better view.There was like 100 seats in the small theatre but when the thing start,as Lulu counted both hand is just enough.
The show started.First on the performance list is ZhouYing,some China girl which I don't really like.Her part is so sucky too.The rest was getting better and better,more and more interesting.The is a problem in the
There was a performer name Jingyun,I saw her before in ATS.I told Lulu about it but he say no.The arguement paused.
The last part was the most interesting.Is all on body movement.I love it very much.
The show ended and I went to greet everyone including those people I know and I don't like.I called GuangJie to see if the JingYun is the one I saw before,she say yes.I confidently go and look for her backstage.Upon calling her.she looked at me at suspense but a second later,image flash throught her mind.She saw me before but she don't know where I saw her before.After giving her hints,she still don't really get it.No choice,I told her ATS.Then she goes...Ooooooooooo...Promised to look for me when she is at ATS.
When to find all other people I know and left the place with some regret.Why regret?Because the show is not worth the ticket price.Normal price is $26 and students got a special price at $21.The profit will goes to the Tsunami victims.Profit?They will be happy if they don't make a loss already.