tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Soccer Match...

I am asked to play the match for my brother's friends.Thought is against the Deyi team like last time but it is against Chong Boon Sec don't know what team.But is strong,but not the strongest I have played against with.The whistle master was a passerby who wanted to be involved.Taking charge of the game and he side at the side lines looking at us playing.Is he the person in charge or spectaters?
I was in charge of the defence but I let in the first goal because of a stupid back pass.I keep telling my player to just clear the ball to the furthest yet I pass back.There goes 1-0.And at half time,the score was 4-0.We had a couple of good chance but didn't to take the chance well.
During the break,don't feel like playing.So I just do what I like,take the whistle and charge the match.I was on the pitch all the while,that's what a refergee should do and not just sitting at the sidelines looking at us playing and not making any decision.
Final score,13-0.What a trash!My brother is to be blame too along with the defence.During one on one situation,my brother can just stand on the goal-line and pray the ball miss its target.Why can't he make the ball miss its target by challenge the player for the ball?
Next thursday there is another match,not sure with who.I am thinking of being the whistle master again.If not,I want to be the attacking team.