tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, January 17, 2005

Aunty Doris...

Meet aunty Doris when I was reaching Clementi Interchange.I called her and she pulled me to one side to do a rubbish survey for her.She was working for Prudential as a sales person.I remember the last time she told me she was some manager or something big.The survey took some time away and I missed the shuttle bus to Turf City.Have to wait until 6pm for the next to come.Was chatting with her more than surveying.I did the survey a few times before,trying to ask me to buy something from them but they fail because I am just another penniless guy in this world.
After part with her,I realised I miss my bus.Wanted to take 165 to AMK but is is like 10 minuntes later then the bus will come.I decided to stay in Clementi to buy the shoe and shirt which I eyed for quite sometime.I went to draw money out but used none as after closer look,I don't feel like buying anyone of them.
Head to the booth where the shuttle bus will arrive.On the way there,I met my ex-National Wushu teammate.He was already working in ST something which I don't really get him.Told him my Wushu plans for hte year about joining the competition for the last year with all my other friends in Kampong Glam CC.Learnt from him that he already stop the sport for quite sometime.