tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Happy 23th Birthday...

Happy 23th Birthday...
I never wanted to tell my age to people because I never look my age.More to still in secondary type still or maybe j1 or 2.
Many people messaged me,respectively:
1) Benjamin (Dover)
2) Wulala (SNG)
3) Kai Ling (Ex-Pierce)
4) Wan Chen (Clementi Town)
6) Ke Min (SNG)
7) McDonalds
8) OCBC
9) Jiayi (SNG)
7) Candy (MGS)
8) Wai Yee (Ex-stead)
9) Xin Yi (Chung Cheng)
10) Spider (ICQ)
Xie xie you people.I lovya lots! *muack*
Kai Ling very sweet also one loh.Mail me a well hand-made card where I only saw it in the night when I came home.
There were a few names who didn't appear in the list,that funny.I thought they were the few closes to me.Like LULU and XIAOYIN and STEFFI!!!!! Can also sad one O.K? :(