tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Happy Birthday...

Xie Xie Jiayi,Renjie,Shi Hui and Kemin.Thank You Thank You!
They helped me to celebrate my advanced birthday,althought is like the wrong timing where the show is about to begin and props will be moved to stage next.I can't really enjoy the moment though. :(
But nevertheless,that was surprising.I didn't even remember the next Wednesday will be my birthday until Renjie bring it up last night.
I was clearing the stage when Kemin and Shi Hui asked me to the front stage.They suddenly covered my eyes from behind and bring me through the two doors and make me sit down on the chair.Then "ta da",the the 23 candles which makes up a "S" and a "J" on the table.Don't ask me what the 2 alphabet stands for,for I WILL NEVER TELL YOU!
After I make my wish althought I didn't as I don't know what to wish for,blew the candles and they present me with another tiramisu cake from TCC.The is a real Tiramisu!
I was celebrating on the left table while the right table was selling tickets at that point of time and they were looking at me.Wanted to enjoy also cannot,carry props next.So I took the candles and the cute box to the backstage and start my work before I come back and continue to enjoy.I took Liangji's camera to take photo of the both things and myself and the nice friends!I ate the Tiramisu with them.I don't think I myself will buy such a Tiramisu,a penniless guy you see.
After eating the Tiramisu in the cup,I washed the cup and throw it into my bag safely.But when I got home,THERE ARE ALREADY 3 CRACKS ON THE CUP!Must have happened when we were clearing the props after the show.SO SAD YOU KNOW!Is on my table now and nicely placed.
XIE XIE YOU PEOPLE!