tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, January 31, 2005

31/01/05...

Today,the kids went to Sentosa.Xiang Feng said that she will message me the time to me for the meet up but it didn't came at all.I think Minglee alone can handle it.I just want to see how he handle it but I can't.Minglee this person,you can learnt finish from him.He is far to alien to learnt everything from him.
I went to school in the afternoon only missing the tutorial where I thought is a lecture.Sat in the lecture hall where I get to know more about this funny girl from another class call Celia.She was sitting beside me,keep asking me to concentrate while she didn't and was losing concentration to the 3 guys playing tic-tac-toe in front of us.But they were really funny.
Went to ATS after school to eat dinner with Guangjie and LiJia.And then head for the second rehearsal with the kids.