tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Badminton...

After the Statistic class,I went to play badminton with Jack and Ramli.Found a court in the Multi-purpose hall but after 1/2 or so,the perons who have boked the court came forward.It was booked by the badminton club.
We moved to the Sports Hall where we shared a court with another 2 person.So it is like the court divided into 2.The person who played beside me is a girl.Therefore I couldn't even play well.That is me!Remebmer the last time where my class joined he Captains' Ball competition.I was supposed to tackle a girl who is holding a ball.She smiled at me and I was rooted to the ground.
Amos came to join too.Stupid Ngiam Peng say he will join after he used the computer but he never appear before I leave at 5pm.As usual!