tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Network Marketing...

After school today,went to Shenton way again not to ATS but to another company which Sen Loong had joined.He was telling me that how this company earn money for him.The nature of this business is called Network Marketing.I pulled Jack along.
Got to the place earlier then the appointment time so I brought them to the Singaporepools so that I can buy soccer.Went back after that.Thught of bringing them to ATS but we will be late althought it is nearby.Back t the building but still have to wait.The room was vast with a few tables for consultation and a video to show the boss of the company giving a talk in Indonesia.
Finally the person came.Forgot his name,nice appearance but don't like the attitude.I can feel like he is here to win my heart to the company and not explain to me what it is all about.
He started to talk on the company,then how to earn money and lastly how the network works.It is a simple theory of how it works but he did it so long winded.When Loong first time came here,he even need the person to explain it twice.But there is this thing,yu will have to pay 600 before you can join the network and moreover they promise back money back after the 3th month with them.There will be no free meaals under this sun.I was wondering.My main motive to come here is to understabd what is network marketing and not to join the company so fast.
The consultation was long and Jack was falling asleep.Finally it ended.The Loong cousin decided to bring my to another of their office on the ground level.The room I was at was on the 22th floor.
Over there,I thought I can just look around to widen my vision but who knows,was pulled by another person for another consultation session.Tired and sick was I can saw.But to give Loong and his cousin face,I stayed to listen and the same utcome,I reject the contract offered.
After that finally I can go.I head for ATS to see if there is anything for me to do.There was nothing so I head home with Jack.
If I really got the money to spent I think I will join.But now,I am broke here and there.I don't think I will join.Prefer to use my both hands to earn money.