tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Exciting Day...

Yes,today got to be a exciting day.Things planned might be coming up.
Met Xiao Yin and family to go for breakfast at Toa Payoh before heading for ATS.This is the funny thing.After we had our breakfast,we went to a nearby store to buy drinks.Not very nice for Xiao Yin's mom to pay again so I told her I don't want a drink.Then Xiao Wen turned to me and said,"stupid ah you,got people pay for you you don't want." So I grab milk and rush for the counter to let Xiao Yin's mom pay for it. :D
Went to ATS after that,and Xiao Yin's mom went back to her office to do some other work and left the 3 kids under my charge.While Vinnie and Jonathon were having lesson,I taught Valerie's some maths she don't know.Then came in Yu Ling,she told we were together.She must be very heartbroken.
When Xiao Yin's mom came back from office after Vinnie's and Jonathon's lesson.We all go to Chinatown somewhere to eat.I couldn;t see where we we heading as there was no view to outside so i don't know where were we.And wonder what happened to Xiao Yin's mom again,keep scolding us.Ate Ngiang Tou Hu again.
Next we head for opera that side.And by the way,I am still deciding to g to tonight's competition at Suntec or not?Still can't make up my mind because got no one to accompany there.Should I?This is what I was thinking yesterday's night.