tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Boring Afternoon and Evening...

Was really slacking all the way till dinner and my mother and I got no idea what to eat for dinner.We were thinking either to eat outside or cook Ngiang Tou Hu.If to eat outside,where will we eat?We were thinking until 7pm and decided to cook ourselves.
During the dinner when we were eating,mother don't know why tell mi about her stories when she is young.Like how she did not complete P6 and come out work.And how she injured her finger.Most of all is her love life.Who liked her,who chased her,who failed and why fail so on and so fro.And all the names she mentioned,most of them did played with me when I was young.now I still call them if I met them on the street.Like Uncle Seng,Uncle Ah-Bert and his Aunty Ging Ging,and Aunty Soi Kim,Uncle U-Zai.Who liked who who chased who...so blur.Bu the bottomline,my mom is the most popular.If not the above mention people wouldn't appear in my life.
After that,still flipping throught the newspaper to see if there is anywhere near our house that has an event going on.Until my mom flip the newspaper until 1 whole page of "Hao-Yi"'s new show at Suntec.My mom exclaimed that we should have went to Suntec to eat so that we can see her show over there but it was too late to go there.Today's event was about Children's Talentime.And she also mention that tomorrow there will be a Martial Art Competition in the evening.Guess what am I thinking...