tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, October 30, 2004

IMM...

After those foolish things happened,I got changed and stormed out of the house and head for IMM.
To save some transport fee,I walked to AMK interchange and tok the shuttle bus to Turf City and transfer to another Shuttle bus to Clementi where I transfer another Shuttle bus to IMM.This trip can save me quite alot already you see.
The sky was rather bright when I got out but on the way to Clementi,the sky changed its temper.Cloudy.Waited for qutie a long time for the shuttle bus to come fetch me to IMM,so I think I just missed the last trip.On the way to IMM,the sky was already pouring in a fearful manner.The rain don't come like light than heavy.It just suddenly pour like that.So scare can.
Got to IMM of course the place was already wet.Got into the building and find my way to the Goodie Bag Counter.The design f the building was very funny.You should know what I meant if you have been there before.
Got to the counter and the counter pretty lady ask me if I still want to take part as they are opening 1 more slot for the games.My brother was way in Bedok,even though I want to take part also can't.The title of the event was [Big Step Forward] and what is it totally about I don't know.Collect the bag and head to the return path of the shuttle bus.
This is where I got my whole shoes wet.The place to wait for the shuttle bus got only a small head cover that's all.Then the rain and the wind suddenly blow towards us and with the water which is alreaady on the floor.Luckily the bus came.Unlucky for the people heading to Boon Lay and Jurong East interchange,they will ahve to wait.
Got to Clementi and met WanChen to pass her a VCD so that she can pass to JunXian on Monday.Later took the same route home and on the way home I bought a cup noodle as my dinner.