tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Maths Examination...

Today is the first paper,so anxious about it.
Got to school at lunch time where I found my classmates in FC4 where I joined them to eat.Later head for the examination venue but it was very early.
Over there I just throw my question to them which I not sure of.Wait until 2 pm then we get into the room and get everything started.We are having a grace period of 10 minutes to read the paper.I was quite happy to see the paper as it was most of the question I have done before.2.10pm sharp we start doing the paper until 4 I leave the room with question marks face.Thinking of have I done the questions correctly.Got out waited for awhile and got Max to compare his answers and mine.Not all was the same but most are correct I think.Be frankly,I am still quite worry about it.
On the way home in the shuttle bus from Turf City,I tebulate the marks I can get.The outcome was 52/100.And that was like the minimum I can get.At most the final result will be -+52,I can still pass.So 1 subject down,3 to go.
My face was smiling on the way home after that. :)