tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Guo Bao...

Guo Bao is one of my classmates in ITE but not so close to him because we are from different project groups at that time and I only spent 1 semester with him and after that I disappear to Poly.
Saw him on the way into FC4 today where I was finding my classmates over there.I was staring at him for awhile before I went up to him and say HI!
He was shocked of course.He told me at first he thought I was his nephew or cousin.Then he realise is me.He couldn't recall me name but can only recall my nickname was "Chinaboots".This is what everybody call me in ITE even my teachers.
We chatted for a moment and exchanged numbers.He was studying in Mechanical Engg and his pimples were more than the last time I saw him.Must do due to the commando training during NS.