tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Friday, October 22, 2004

MGS CLDDS...

Until now I still can't spell MGS correctly,is M******* Girls' School.
When to the school to return them something which owe them quite long already.Reach there before 4.30pm,or should I say I reached there 4.10 and there was nobody to bring me in.Until 4.40pm them this Candy come bring me in.I was rotting and pressing my handphone for nothing.
Got to the hall after Candy buy a drink from the canteen.Was quite reluctunt to go into the school hall as I will be once again uncomfortable in the Girls' school,like SNG.
Planning like leaving the school at 5 where I will be meeting them in school at 4.30pm.But in the end,Liu Jun stayed me to ask me to give comments on the things she had done.Quite terribly I think but it will be alright after I gave her some comments and she changed it.
Left the school at 6.30pm where it was raining outside.Althought not that heavy but I am scare I will melt when I am soaked.Hope on to the bus 852 and went home.
On the bus,Candy sms-ed me telling me that she see a smile plastered to my mouth.Of course that is the only thing I can do.If not put up a stern face meh?Other people's school,at least I must act happy and interested right?