tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Drama Camp 2004...

For everyone out there,I am very sad to announce that I will not take part in anyway in the camp this year.

Drama Camp 2003,this is the very first year I took part.And the post given was not a instructor only,I am the organiosr of the camp.There are many things I am not familiar with so it was not a very good one.Moreover,got the Chung Cheng people be the instructor and I am not uncomfortable with it.Again to stress,my ex-gf is going to work with me.That make matter worse.I did almost everything myself.They just follow and do whatever I had planned for them.

Drama Camp 2004,I know what will be happening in the course so I can prepare myself for it.And I had already prepared for it.More things to introduced and more things to improve on.Ming Lee last year told me clearly that my motive of last year's drama camp is to carefully watch what is going on and happening so that I can plan for this year's.During the BBQ at Marina Bay fter the show "Quilts",boss also told me to start loking for people and recomended Wendy and Therene to help out.I have done all I can for this year's.Plan the camp dance,the things to do so on and so fro.

In the afternoon.Ying Hong called me to ask if I am heading the camp,I have no idea because no instructions from the above.Yong Hong told me Xiang Feng just called her.Awhile later,XinYing from SRJC called me too to ask about it.She was also called by Xiang Feng.What Xiang Feng do with me?Sms me to check on how is the delivery of the VCDs.That's all!Not mention about the camp at all.

Called Ming Lee to ask about it.He say Xiang Feng don't want me to get involve.WHAT IS THIS?Need my help I go,don't need my help push me aside without saying anything.What I am to them?Doll pushing around right?I am definately flaming about it.Complain to Xiao Yin's mom,see what this complain queen can do.

Even if Xiang Feng asked me to be instructor now,I don't think I will be too.Only if the person ask me is Ming Li because he is the only one I listen to.What the problem she have with me? That's it! Full-spot! :@