tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Mechanics Lab Test...

Today went to school again for this lab test.It is like 6% of the finals marks and the test os upon 30.All I know about this test is that I will be losing 7 marks as I did not find the theortical bending stress correctly and which lead to the wrong calcuation on the percentage of error.People say only 6 point of the 100 marks,give them.But for me.1 mark also must take.Who knows you will fail by 1 mark?
All was excited for this test after the Mechanics lecture.Went into the lab,the teacher was asking for the lab sheets but only 4 group handed in and 1 was not.Nobody knows who it is so teacher called out the names.Teacher was irriated by this situation and implant the examination rules for this test.No talking no cheating,late comers after 10 mins will not be entertain.Meaning there will be no discussion during this test anymore.Who oppose to the rules will be reported to the Examination Office immediately.
But I think most of us will get throught this test.Quite eay if you haave study the lab sheet.
I always do blog about school stuff.How come this Phebe can say I never do that.Every test and what happened in school I will sure write it out right? -_-"'