tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Wendy...

What?! JEFFREY CHASED HER THRICE AND ALL FAILED! *SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK*

Went to school in the afternoon for a mini report on the newbies by the CLS.Just went in to see the drama to see how sucky it is but the outcome is quite unexpected.It was better than I have expected.I took off my hat to them.They acted "Lei Yu".A boring play to act,but they did it.But there are lots of things not done in the drama itself lah.basic rules didn't follow which will destroy the structure already.Wanted to bring Wendy in to see but she came bit too late therefore I went in myself first.Just went t see the show for about 10 minutes and after the show ended,I left to meet Wendy at Dover MRT.
Later we went to IMM by bus.THEN I realised about the Jeffrey thing.
Went there to see see look look.Went to the store where she work last time but all the people inside is unknown to her already.It was a suasage stall inside GIANT.Bought $4 of suasage and shared with her.
Later went to the concourse and saw the fliming of the "Wu Wu Da Jiao Huan".So we stay put to watch the rest of the fliming.Quite time taking but haaving fun there.Ws teasing her here and there and there was one time she was playng with a baby beside her.The baby was indeed cute.Wendy purposely walk 1 round to get ut of the sight of the baby cause I was like askinig her what if she disappear,will the baby cry?She walked one round and came back to the spot but thet baby was still looking at the spot where he saay her last and wendy was standing in front of him.It took something for the baby to realise that WENDY AUNTY IS BACK! :D
After that head for Causeway to meet Therene for dinner.They wanted me to treat them Pizza Hut.Ok I agreed and I know it will be big hole to my pocket.
Inside the restuarant was fun too.Wendy was blushing when she saw this young waiter serving us.The waiter was blushing also.Why they *blush*?
When to NOODLE to eat the Banana Boat and head for the nearby Neoprint shopto take prints.I think this time is the best I ever took.Maybe of my new hair.Walked Therene home then Wendy's home than finally mine.Took new route home and its faster.Now I know taake 858 from Yishun and transfer bus to AMK is fast than the 169.