tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, October 11, 2004

Bugis...

Thought that I will stay at home to study and do my work.Who knows Wendy and Therene asked me out again.Going to Bugis this time.Got there at about 3.30pm.Found them at the Burger King.My hair was not styled and Wendy was like so shocked.Took a stuid photo f me at that time and send it to my email.
Later went to the Kwan Im Temple to pray and head for the nearby hawker to drink suagar cne juice and rojak.Who pay?Yes its me again.
After that we walked there because it was not sunny.Got there rest awhile and head for Marina Square t take bus home.But on the way to Marina Square,we stopped by Long John to drink.Who pay?Yes me again.Then head for the bus stop where the bus terminate there and will not take in passenger until the next busstop.Walked to the bus stop throught the shopping mall.Their 960 came first so they were gone before I do.
And to add on,I was carry Wendy's bag for her almost the whole day and SHE WAS TICKLING ME!