tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Soccer...

Played soccer with my brother's classmates for the class while the opposition is from another school and are all sec 2s.
The opposition gathers late so the match was delayed.The sky was dark and will be pouring anytime and so my team was quite unhappy about it.
Match start just less then 2 minutes and we scored the first goal of the match.But after that,my dear un-serious goalkeeping brother let in 2 goals.I was playing the defense right but more often find me in the attacking midfield and forward position.My brother left 20mins into the match he have to attend badminton training in his school.
Half time score remains 1-2.
During the break,thought of what is to be done better.4 attack and 3 defend.And the tactic paid off,the game ended 10-2.
During the game,there is this malay guy who is quite idiot even his own teamates can't stand him sometimes.He even want to pick up a fight during the match,only that my teamates don't want to.And there was this indian guy doing almost the same thing,he was doing solo all the time and his team can't stand him too.
Some cheers for the opposition team,later the half they sub in a kid.This kid took 3 shots in the game and almost scored.If he really scored,I think I am leaving the game.So do some other jokingly.
Cramp was flying from players to players.And I did cause my opponent to have a injured player.I was taking a shot somewhere near the box and he tries to block the shot but the ball hit his ribs hard.He was in pain on the floor and rolling.No,he was not rolling because it was pain he said.I was so scared about it as recently so many news of injuries and death during soccer.Luckily he was rested sidelines and recovered.Might not take a shot again,purely do my goalkeeping.