tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Wanted to Mug...

I planned to study after dinner.
When I got home,I tried to log on to net but failure for many times before I eat dinner,connection stablise.*finally*
After eaten finished,watch TV but was lying in bed with my books as well.I fall asleep!Wanted to get up at 8.30pm but by the time I open eyes,it was 10.45pm where the News was ending. -_-"'
Continue to watched TV until the Feiry Thunderbolt ended and I went to bath.Then finally come out to blog and will study.
Little facts on this next exam tomorrow.It is Electronic Devices.For this subject,I have touched on nothing,absolute nothing.Will rush throught it tonight,sure can make it as just to remember how to calculate voltage and current in a given transitor and others.We'll see how it goes again.