tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Super Sunday...

Was planing like to mug mug mug all day for my tomorrow statistic test but someone pull me somewhere else.Because of busy today I studied until 5.30am and got up at 12.30pm and after that eat lunch and after that rested for awhile before heading to a temple in Bedok Reservoir Road.My mood was on Statistic the whole day,no mood for else where.
Reach the temple and start to pray.Yah,as you know my whole left shoe sole came off and I took a cab home in the end.My the other shoe was wet yesterday so I was wearing another black pair shoe.Was planning to go somewhere else later.Abit conflicting right,I was saying no mood to go else where and I say I am planning to go somewhere.Yesterday Wendy asked me out for dinner and I agreed remembered?
Got home then went out again in my brother's shoes this time.Luckily our feet is almost of the same size.Rushed to Orchard in my big bag hich contain my green files with Statistic notes so that maybe when I forget something I can refer to it.
Meet her at Plaza Singapora entrance.I was late but she was later.Later we slowly walk up Orchard Rd to Newton Circus Hawker Centre where I always wanted to go there eat.
We found a 6 seater but had no idea what to order there and we just sit down blankly.After like 15mins we got our order on the way,Hokkien Mee,Fried Kuay Tiao and a smll stingray with a cup of sugar cane for me and my favorite teh-tarik for me.Althought the food we order was not that much but we took like 45 mins to eat.This is one of the longest meal time in compare to the amount of food taken.
After that we strolled our way to Novena the right way,last time we lost our way to KK hospital.Having great chat on the way there and we stopped at United Square to buy some drink she wanted but in vain.Then lastly sent her back to Marsiling before i head home to continue mugging.
So sweet right?like a lovely couple...but too bad you are totally wrong.