tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Teachers' Day Eve...

Today is Teachers' Day Eve,most school or rather all school will be holding different kinds of event like "Be Urself" Day and Acers' Day.But the event all school will held will be the Teacher's Day Concert.
Today wanted to go back to my secondary school for a visit but there were no people to accompany back.Soon Chye is still in Army and had an appointment at 3pm while Christine was working.Thinking of going back alone to look for the only teacher I knew left in the school,Goh Seek Hoon.But again,got the news in the morning from my cdet saying that she gt transfered to RI.Then I looked for my friend in RI to check it out for me.The informaation he got back was that she just quitted to stay at home to take care of her grandpa.I was like HUH!
Wanted to go Orchid Park to look for Jeffrey Tay and Soo Chew Beng and Henderson for Audrey Liow and SJC for Tay Kian Hwee but it will be quite funny to go down in this case.
Primary school out of the question.All I know that Mdm Teo retired 2 years ago and Mrs Loh retired 3-4 years ago.ho else in te school I don't know.
ITE DOVER,waiting my friend to be free then we go down together.All teachers still around only that promoting here and there only in the school.