tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve 2006...

Today marks the last holiday in Singapore for the calender year.I will always be moody today when I think of what happen 4 years ago.That was both happy and sad.That was my happiest Christmas for I can remember but it only happens for 1 year and that year only.I really don't wish to mention it year in year out this day.Juz do a revive of the past year in this blog.Or if you have my previous blog.
I really wish to date you out again,eat a all our way out at good food hold your hands walk down looking at the beautiful light,enjoy every moment with you.Although I don't know your status belongs to what now but just for your information,I never forgets about you.I know you will be reading my blog today or maybe will that be yesterday.Just to let you know what I am thinking.
Good day.
May the frog spirit be with you all the time.