tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The 38th Anniversary...

Last night my martial art school 38th anniversary.Its have been so so so many year I belong to that place.*Counting* Surprised! I have been there since 14 years ago! I have presented there to go Malaysia perform before where I am the youngest in history.I won lots of medals in the National Wushu Competitions but sadly mostly silver medals.I never win a gold medal before in my whole wushu carreer until my retiremnet in 2003.
Saw so many people today,QiBing our Asian Games bronze medalist,Jennee and hubby,and all my god-uncles.
Next year onwards I will be inside teh organising committee,my presence is to replace the current committe as new blood.But cannot be what.Only my brother and I,how to setle everything.Ok,still got NeeNee and her hubby and Meng Meng only.4 people how to?
Say is forever easier then done.