tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

End of Sales...

Today marks the end of sales of ladies shoes at Isetan Parkway Parade.Went there with Eileen at 7.30 after I left Isetan Tampines Mall.Too bad the 3 kids never come visit me because their godfather is celebrating his birthday.Went to Parkway Isetan to pack up the things and left.Wehn we reach there,LiJiao already start to pack some of the shoes with another sales girl which I took note of 2 days ago when I was there. =P We chip in the packing.I think without me,their packing speed will be slower and will not go home at 9.45pm and will be later then that.
Oh god,I am feeling my head is abit heavy after my bath.I better eat and drink something before I go to bed.I cann afford to stop work 1 day.If not,I will be more sick if I rest.