tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Monday, October 17, 2005

NTUC...

After the rehearsal,my brother and I went down to clear the place where I make props.Then we took MRT to AMK.I slept on the MRT,that means that I am very tired.Or that is the way when I am on the MRT,I don't know.I don't like to take MRT you see.Can't see what's happening outside.
At first is I totally forget to go NTUC to buy rice until my brother reminded me to.I am so tored and I still have to walk from the MRT station to the NTUC.We should have took 130 instead if I had find out earlier.
Went in to see what is there I can buy to eat.There are lots of things in it but there are no offer tag with it so I just walked to the rice section.Lag 2 packet of rice and head to the counter.After the counter,we went to place our bet on todays soccer match.There is only 1 match today and is between Charlton and Fulham.I bought +1.5 while my brother bought -1.5.SO there will confirm be a winner between us tonight.Went home after that.
When my brother got home,was knocked out almost immediately.He watched soccer until like 5am in the monring.While I slack awhile before I knock out too.So tired too.