tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tao Nan School...

Today in the morning went to Tao Nan School to help Li Jia in the school video shoot.I was there late as usual.Supposed to be there at 9am but I am there at 9.30am.When I went in to the hall,LiJia intoduced me to his friend,another China girl.He introduced me as Mr Liao and her as Miss Zhang.Kao! Why intorduce this way! Then on the awy to control room,I told her to call me as JunQin and she aslo told me to known her as Sunny.Sunny? I thought is a guy's name? Never mind.She is cute in a way too. =D LiJia told me to get to know her more.What does he mean ah?意思浅浅!
I was in the control room listening to the music when Chen Lao Shi the teacher in charge came to ask me be the video man as I did a nice shooting for the the last time round.So taking up the responsible again.No mistake can be made this time as this is something more major then the last time round.This is a real performance and to to have a NG will take 15 minutes or so.So Sunny will be the music man.
On by one the scene go up to the stage.Hei,if St Andrew Junior School got such students,I wouldn't have vomit so much blood there.Tao Nan this bunch of Primary One kids are good ok! They really act out the whole show of 3 Little Pig by ATS.Too bad today is only a video shoot,not a actual performance.If it is,it will be very nice.
After the show,we packed the place and head for our lunch which is McDonalds'.Some parents it bought into the school.Then,Yang Jing was playing withe kids and I was talking to Sunny.Li Jia keep asking me to jio her.I always thought she is Li Jia's one.During the conversation,I learnt that she is still a student in Informatics and she is 21,but she is so cute ok today.But don't attract much of me.Thought of going to ECP "the spot" to seat but it was raining.Backup plan was to got Parkway Parade Isetan to take a look at the environment but the rain is still pouring.Hopeless.Chen Lao SHi and her husband drove the 3 of us to Eunos MRT.Yang Jing went ot PP to take a look at some perfume where she is bringing it back to Shanghai went she is going back.I took MRT to Paya Lebar to go home.I took 76 which reach my house directly.The rain was still puring.Memories flashed back again when I reached the busstop.*Someone* was sick and I rushed from my school to the busstop to meet her to sent her home and we took a longer journey bus so that she can spent more time with me.