tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Working Mood...

I sleep late last time because I got things to type in CHINESE so it is quite slow.I slept at 1am last night.I got up at 8.45am today and got out of house lightly before 9am.Got to work place slightly late as usual.Today is going to be a busy day because new shipment coming in and then the yesterday return still haven't clear and the main concern is the space for the new shipment.So in the morning I decide to clear the Isetan return but Collin will be doing the new shipment which came in like 1.5 months ago.He need the space,so instead I went to help him but I am so tired and felt strengthless and I still have to force myself to carry all the cartons of shoes up and down to sort it out and shelf it to the bin.I am almost strengthless until lunch time when THE NEW SHIPMENT ARRIVE!!!!When I want to go eat my lunch the SHIPMENT COME!So we continue the things we put there and wait for it to reach the warehouse.When reached,the 3 pallets are oushed into the warehouse and it fill up the space already.We shut the door and head for lunch.
Lunch is on me for Collin,I tihnk he is broke today because he took bus to work today as his van broke down yesterday.Then there is no ATM nearby so on me.
Once got office,I realise that without the barcoding software many things is delayed.So no choice I got to the internet to find the software out.Then realise if I download the software from Daniel's computer,how am I going to transfer the thing to the barcode computer.There is juz no link.Computer with internet don't have connections with the network drive.The last resolution,hard disk to hard disk.I connect the barcode hard disk to Daniel's computer and transer the file over.I also saved a copy of the software in Daniel's computer just in case.
After tries and tries till arounf 4.30pm,the machine finally printed out barcodes! Everyone was so happy because they couldn't find a solution to it until I step in. *proud*
I went back to help Collin in sorting the shipment before we realised it time to go home.Tired ok!