tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Asset...

Petite Cherie is the company which I am working at currently.Is just another f***ed up company because of just one staff.Terrible right?
Collin came up to me to comment that I am a big asset ro the company.Why?Because I almost did everything in the company before.
1) I am able to handle a order from picking stock and sent it out of the store
2) I am able to repair company's 3 computer including boss computer where others can't
3) I am able to use the all the programmes the company is using currently
4) I am able to recieve new shipment and open up the shipment stock
5) I am able to make 5 shelf for the company to do promotions outside
6) I am able to communicate with Uncle Chia,the accountant for the company

I am able to do so many things while others can do one or two.No wonder I can be consider a asset.What have Sen Loong do before I came in?He really do what he is suppose to do in the warehouse only ah?
If I am not waiting for army now,I would have talk to Mark to work full time in the comapny to replace Joyce job.She is always creating unnessary din here and there.
Asset...hahaha ASSET.Finally I am regonise for what I have done or maybe I am just a busybody.Do more than what I should do?But I like helping otheres what,got wrong meh?