tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Glasses...

SOME ONE BROKE MY GLASSES!!!!
Stupid Alex! Alex is a new kid in GuangJie's class.He is a mixed of Taiwan and don't know what other country.He is just a that damn irrirating kid which I seldom see.He still got the cheek to ask me what happen to my glasses and upon ask him who done that to my glasses,he said it wasn't him.
I was trying to fit back my lens for since afternoon till the evening but I failed because the frame is already out of shape.My glasses must be very pain because it is hurting.I was also thinking what am I going to do.Going to do what?
1) How to go home without my glasses?
2) What to do with Alex and gang?
3) Should I buy a new spec and where?
Luckily I got a spare frame at home,I am thinking of using that frame.But I have to get things done fast because I am almost a blind cat without a glasses.But I still got things to complete tomorrow.