tHe sMaLl GrEeN tHiNg...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

At ATS...

A few issues at ATS today.
1) The Drama Camp 2005 theme song no need to sing already because Li Yi already asked some other pros singers to sing for us.
2) The props GuangJie asked me do,the proposal failed. Failed = re-do
3) The Primary drama camp ended today and I still go ask Min Wei when it start.
4) Drama camp 2005 manpower list is up.I just don't see "Hui Min" tis word appear at any page of the papers.If that is the case,I wouldn't go down everyday.I will go down on the first day and the last 2 days.
5) The cubes are still not yet ready.But I called Aaron to tell him that he got $100 more to spent from other things because I didn't spent that much on props.
6) Osman still owe me money and I keep forgetting to ask from him.